The end of the year is here and, as is traditional among bloggers and mainstream media alike, I’ve lazily compiled a top 10 list to mark the occasion without having to exert myself. So here it is, according to Google Analytics, the top 10 articles of 2009 from this sporadically updated blog.
When I checked the stats, four of the top five most read articles this year were actually from 2008, with Why are you still not using Hudson? claiming first place. This list includes only those articles that were first posted in 2009.
- 5 Ways to Become a Famous Programmer
- Practical Evolutionary Computation: An Introduction
- Random Number Generators: There Should be Only One
- Practical Evolutionary Computation: Implementation
- Debugging Java Web Start Applications
- Using PHPUnit with Hudson
- Understanding PHP – A journey into the darkness…
- Programming the Semantic Web and Beautiful Data
- Uncommons Maths 1.2
- The Java Language Features that Nobody Uses
Happy New Year.